Monday, May 12, 2014

Springtime is for sluts and whores

Yesterday turned from a several day streak of rain and thunderstorms into a bright sunny afternoon. I had been awakened by my phone telling me I had a message.  It was from one of my regular black thugs and he was horny.  The day was supposed to start off with me checking out this park area so that several of my regular thugs could tag team me, but he was in need now and a good slut knows he should never allow a man to go unserviced lest he find another slut to do the job for him. It was 7:40am and I was barely awake but  I quickly responded that I be ready when he arrived in 20 minutes.

A run through the shower and it was hood on, poppers loaded, and on my knees in my usual spot in the house awaiting his arrival. Yes, I wear a hood for a great number of my regulars and one timers. Many are married, kids, family life, etcetera, and the hood gives them a good feeling of anonymity and it gives me a great feeling of being objectified in the sexual act.  I want them to know it is about them and the hood really drives the point home.  But I digress.  In my kneeling position I prepare body and mind to do the thing I do best, worship cock and pleasure the man attached to it.

Within a few minutes he arrives.  Without a single word he approaches, and I hear him unbuckle his belt, and drop his pants to the floor.  He grabs the back of my head and steers it to his already hard waiting cock.  This thug particularly loves the way I suck his cock and he spends a great deal of time each and every visit making sure he probes all parts of my mouth and throat.  The ever constant taste of his sweet pre cum in my mouth and I know we are moments from him taking my ass.  I know this thug, this twenty-something wants me for his sexual pleasure. There is nothing but his needs to be fulfilled. He pulls out and without a word walks behind as I turn my ass skyward in anticipation and acceptance of his manhood.

Today, as everyday, he starts off slow, making sure that there is sufficient lube on his cock and in my ass. He always expects that I be lubed as he is not big on foreplay, but he doesn't want his cock hurt by skin on skin.  After sliding in, he is ready to drive. A nice slap on the ass indicates that I am to begin the rhythmic pumping along with him.  Deep, strong, full length strokes is what he wants. In silence he gets a little faster and I know within a few minutes this experience will be over.  The first words are spoken when I break the silence begging him to breed my hole with his sperm.  With that his strokes become determined and direct, forceful, and demanding, I can feel the objectification the thoughts going through his mind about his own needs and the lack of consideration of my own.  With ever so slight moans and body shaking his thrusts slow and his penetration goes as deep as he can go. He is breeding his slut, leaving his glorious seed inside me.  His rhythmic motions stop with his manhood buried inside me.  He is waiting.  He wants his cock to grow soft and be expelled naturally from my cum filled hole so that as little as possible leaks out.  Without a word, he puts on his clothes and exits. What a wonderful start to the day I thought.  Barely 8:30am and I am already filled with another man's seed ready to take on the day.

I check my phone and there are three messages from another regular thug and a voice mail from a third.  "What the fuck?", I think to myself as it is extremely rare that I hear from anyone before 10am in the morning.  Most of these guys have been out the night before until God knows what time and usually are sleeping in.  I respond to one who wants to use my throat and invite him to come right over.  Why not, I'm ready and my motor is running, may as well make them cum when they are ready.  The second is one of those that wanted to go into the park to fuck.  This one I'd have to explain the situation and beg him to come over anyway and we'd explore together.

With nearly an immediate response from the first, he said he would arrive in 10 minutes so I went back to my position; hooded and on my knees awaiting his arrival.  The other explained that he had to run home for a few minutes and would send me a text when he was on his way.

Ten minutes passed and then fifteen, I waited patiently once again preparing my mind and body to worship the cock that was to enter next. What's interesting about this one is he said he told his girlfriend about me.  The fact that I am the owned property of another, locked in chastity, hooded and on my knees servicing men for their pleasure was very intriguing to his girlfriend.  I don't know if he really did tell her, but I did invite him to bring her along sometime to watch while I serviced him if that was of interest.  He hasn't done that as of yet.

The door opens and with no talking once again clothes are shed and my mouth is filled with yet another cock.  This one I know is going to deliver it's precious load into my throat.  This one is a very good cock to suck as it has a nice wide girth to it and it can go deep enough to go into the deep recesses of the throat.  But my thug doesn't do any of the work.  No thrusts, he just grabs the back of my head and directs how I should take his cock.  Within a few minutes I can tell he is ready.  Fully extended, he grabs the back of my head and gently pulls my head as deep as he can over his cock and I feel the back of my throat open to accept the head.  Then the pulsing starts. His manhood delivers my reward. I can feel his cock pulse with every shot of sperm delivered. Five, six, seven times his member unloads the contents of his pent up testicles in my throat.  He pulls out, puts on his clothes and leaves.  About 5 minutes later a text comes over the phone, a single word, "Thanks!".  I reply, "My pleasure."

The day is still young, nearing 10am and my throat and ass have had the contents of two thugs delivered.  This is the way every slut should start their morning, no?

My third thug arrived and he and I do converse and talk about all sorts of things. We don't use a hood anymore. He is a very nice guy, married, with children, and has an insatiable sex drive. I do my very best to make sure it is as sated as possible, as any good slut would do.  He has decided to help me fulfill my sluttiest needs and complete as many of the cum challenges on Cum Temple as possible.  What's in it for him is that he gets to use my mouth and ass while I accomplish all these things, and also he knows that many of the cum challenges are multi-person events.  He's very interested in watching this slut perform for him and others and I just think he likes to slide in my juicy hole after a load or two have been delivered there.

We get in my car and drive over to the park to scope it out. After a lap around the area we determine that this is simply too risky. I do love the risk of getting caught, but there are so many young children and I do not believe they should be exposed - certainly not at the age we were seeing them.  I told him that I also found construction areas to be quite a good spot to have sex and even car sex was hot, he agreed.  Driving into this one neighborhood on the way back home from the park we found an expanse of it where the lots were still for sale.  No houses nearby, a secluded cul de sac, and I pulled the car over, got out, dumped all my clothes on the ground and began sucking his cock recently freed from his pants right there.

He was hard, he was horny, and he was ready.  My stainless steel cock prison glistened in the bright sunlight as he got out of the car and bent me over the passenger's seat. I knew what was coming.  He spit on his cock and slowly drove it into my ass.  Within seconds he felt the previous load left behind that morning and how it lubed his cock so well that he began driving with a veracity I haven't seen from this man before.  "Pictures" I said between plunges, "I need pictures to prove that we're completing this challenge", I continued.  He took my phone and snapped four shots while pumping and then grabbed my waist and began fucking me hard and deep.  The sun beating down on the top of my ass, his cock striving to plunge deeper into the recesses of my body and he began to let out this low groan as he unloaded the contents of his balls into my hungry hole.  With slowing deliberate strokes he kept pushing his man seed into me.  As his cock went limp he removed it and I stood there, in the sunlight, basking in the glory of being bred for a second time that morning.  My hole felt wet with seed.

Springtime was here. Sunshine on my hole as it released a small amount of residual seed, a slut had taken their first outdoor load of 2014 with the hopes of hundreds more before the seasons turn cold again in the late fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment