Tuesday, May 13, 2014

CumUnion Slut

Every once in a while a slut hits a bit of luck and ends up in a place, at a time, where it is complete nirvana, where nothing can go wrong, and the world has balance. Last month I went to a CumUnion party here in Atlanta.  The party starts at 8:00 pm and runs until midnight.

I like this timeframe as it is something I and my body can handle and still go to work the next day.  Many times you end up in a bathhouse and the real action where men are there to use a hole and get home doesn't occur until after 2:00 am when the bars wind down.  I'm not old, but also no spring chicken and staying out until being bred sufficiently puts me getting into bed around 4:00 am.  That's great if I want to completely waste the next day in bed and screw up my sleep schedule.

So this night I arrive at the party at 8:00 pm and find an unoccupied room with a single lounge chair. It is facing the doorway of the room - perfect for sticking my ass in the air to see who offers their cock and their eventual load to my hungry hole.  I'm wearing a sexy pair of underwear that exposes my offered ass-et and with poppers loaded I wait and ready myself for the needs of another.  Over the next few minutes men come by, walk in, rub their hand across my eager ass and move on.

A few more minutes go by and then I feel the hands of another, but this time I hear the distinct unbuckling of a belt and the sound of his pants landing around his ankles on the floor.  I don't look back, but broaden my knees in the chair to make ready for his thrusts.  I feel the head of his cock penetrate my sphincter as he slowly slides in and parks his very nice manhood as deep as he can and just waits a minute.  I feel his girth expanding inside me and he pulls back as gently as he went in and begins a melodious rhythmic cycle of driving his cock with pleasure and determination into me. A few more gentle and determined strokes and I hear the sound of his phone's camera taking pictures.  Assuming he's satisfied with his photography, he grabs my hips and begins a full series of gyrations and with each thrust probes my ass in different ways that extend my pleasure as well.  This master of copulation has this bottom withering in the chair and with each stroke begging for yet another. What a fuck! Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good hard driving forceful fuck, what slut wouldn't? But this was a trip for the sake of the journey.  This guy was good.  After a few more minutes he stopped, pulled out, and tapped my ass in the traditional "thank you" manner.  I turned around and sat in the chair to see this beautiful slim black man with about 9 inches of pure delight rigidly pointing at me.  As good as he was, I had to offer him my mouth to clean the residual lube from his cock.  He graciously accepted and I spent a few more minutes licking and sucking on his pole before he pulled his underwear and pants up and left the room.

Later in the evening I decided to walk around and explore the maze of rooms and hallways that made up this event facility as I had never been there before.  It was about 10:00 pm and I passed this late-50s gentleman in the hall who had one heck of a nice body for his age.  He had a beautiful chest covered in hair and I ran my hand through it saying "nice" in an inviting tone.  He reached behind me and felt my ass and I immediately turned to provide him a better view and complete access.  With not a word spoken he gently pushed on my shoulder to bend over a bit and I felt his member enter my cum soaked hole with ease. Right there, in the middle of the hallway, people passing by paying nearly no attention to what was going on in front of them, this man grabbed my waist and fucked me until he delivered his load on top of the ones already in my ass. "Ok, now that was hot.", I murmured. As I turned back to him he said, "Thank you. I need to head home because I have to go to work early in the morning, and I needed to make a donation before I left."  I was extremely grateful for his use of my hole and particularly that he chose me to dump his seed into.

I remained another hour or so, until right before midnight. As best I could keep count, I had taken at least twelve cocks of different men, had only four of them deliver their precious seed inside me, and had sucked the seed out of one other.  I think this was a personal best. I will have to strive to beat this record at each and every event in the future.  A true slut's party, CumUnion was very good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment