Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Regular Cock Slut

Over the past year or so I have been routinely posting on various classified advertisement sites that allow casual hookups to be listed. One of my goals is to have my mouth and ass used by at least 1,000 men. I believe that exceeding the 1,000 barrier accomplishes the goal of being a complete slut while at the same time fulfilling my role as a true bottom by being objectified by as many breeding tops as one can possibly find.  I was also hoping, in the process, to find some real alpha tops that would find a regular cock slut like myself a valuable tool they can call on to meet their lustful needs whenever they needed it.

I am pleased to say that there are a number of men within my area that have my number and/or email address.  They generally know my schedule and when unsure they send me a simple text "Available?"  I know these men too. They are my regulars, they come back because of how I delight in the service. They enjoy using me for their pleasure. They always show up hard and ready.  They are as happy to have a cum slut to use and this cum slut is to be used.  They have to be happy and satisfied in their daily lives as they have no barriers to sex and are not pent up in frustration. I am very happy to have these men.

Cock worship is the love of cock. The love of the feel of it crossing one's lips or sphincter, thrusting manhood against the back of one's throat or deep into one's ass. All this to collect the spunk of a man as he shows you his complete satisfaction by unloading into your oral or anal cavity. The male sperm has been the object of much to do over the centuries. It is a precious juice to a cum slut and his complete reward when all is said and done.

Regular #1: Always Horny Stud

Being 25 years old and without a boyfriend or lover can suck. I do believe, however, that using me to pound out your life's frustrations does make it bearable. My black friend is always horny and always ready to use my hole for his pleasure. Our conversation is brief and strained at best. You can tell he just wants to get down to business and bust out his nut and be on his way. I don't mind, as I am a slut and all I care about is having his cock shoot that young stud jism into my well bred hole. He's 25, he lasts about 5, maybe 6 minutes and as soon as he's done he's sliding his pants back on and bolting out the door. I love the way he makes me feel used like a tool, and I may even regret the day he does find his boyfriend.

Regular #2: Married With Children

I am particularly fond of this black man and his cock. He has, over time, become much more conversant and I think it is because I've opened up to discussing things with him. We don't get together near enough because of schedules and life, but when he fucks me - he fucks me. His sex drive is out of this world and I'm guessing that is a good thing for both he, his wife, and me. We have done inside, outside, bath house, and God only knows what our next venue for sex will be. He makes it quite interesting as he and I both have this adventuresome attitude that we should try to do it in as many places as possible. I always look forward to servicing him and I think he understands how a slut gets his enjoyment from being used. I also think he really likes the fact that it is all about him. Even though there have been comments made about not being able to "use" my cock because it is caged, overall, I think he is satisfied. I love carrying his seed around for most of the day after he unloads in me. He never asks if I enjoyed it, or if it felt good, in a way, I hope he doesn't care. After all, it is about him and taking care of his needs.

I do have other regulars and more being added each week. Rather than giving a synopsis of each in this article, I figure the best thing would be to identify them by the exploits with them. As a general rule I favor black men, not because of cock size but because of the way they like to have sex. They tend to understand the role of a slut and that it is about them. Now, that is not to say that I turn down other ethnic groups, I do not. I am an equal opportunity slut. I love men, and I love cock.

I am always looking for new "regulars". My holes always want hard men to use them for their pleasure. I am a total and complete slut and extremely proud of it. If you find yourself in the northeastern area of the Atlanta metro area, feel free to hit me up for a hot session. I'll gladly open my mouth or bend over in service to another man's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment